* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Definition of an interface for objects that can create a configuration.
* This interface defines an abstract way of creating a
* <code>Configuration</code> object. It does not assume any specific way of
* how this is done; this is completely in the responsibility of an
* implementation class. There is just a single method that returns the
* configuration constructed by this builder.
* @author <a href="http://commons.apache.org/configuration/team-list.html">Commons Configuration team</a>
* @version $Id: ConfigurationBuilder.java 719319 2008-11-20 18:33:04Z rgoers $
public interface ConfigurationBuilder
* Returns the configuration provided by this builder. An implementation has
* to perform all necessary steps for creating and initializing a
* <code>Configuration</code> object.
* @return the configuration
* @throws ConfigurationException if an error occurs
Configuration getConfiguration() throws ConfigurationException;