* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* An event listener interface to be implemented by observers that are
* interested in internal errors caused by processing of configuration
* Some configuration classes use an underlying storage where each access of a
* property can cause an exception. In earlier versions of this library such
* exceptions were typically ignored. By implementing this interface and
* registering at a configuration object as an error listener it is now possible
* for clients to receive notifications about those internal problems.
* @author <a
* Configuration team</a>
* @version $Id: ConfigurationErrorListener.java 561230 2007-07-31 04:17:09Z rahul $
* @since 1.4
* @see ConfigurationErrorEvent
public interface ConfigurationErrorListener
* Notifies this listener that in an observed configuration an error
* occurred. All information available about this error, including the
* causing <code>Throwable</code> object, can be obtained from the passed
* in event object.
* @param event the event object with information about the error
void configurationError(ConfigurationErrorEvent event);