* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* A simple event listener interface for configuration observers.
* This interface can be implemented by classes that are interested in
* "raw" events caused by configuration objects. Each manipulation on
* a configuration object will generate such an event. There is only a single
* method that is invoked when an event occurs.
* @author <a
* Configuration team</a>
* @version $Id: ConfigurationListener.java 561230 2007-07-31 04:17:09Z rahul $
* @since 1.3
public interface ConfigurationListener
* Notifies this listener about a manipulation on a monitored configuration
* @param event the event describing the manipulation
void configurationChanged(ConfigurationEvent event);