* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
* contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
* this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
* The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
* (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* A strategy to decide if a configuration should be reloaded.
* @author Emmanuel Bourg
* @author Olivier Heger
* @version $Revision: 439648 $, $Date: 2006-09-02 22:42:10 +0200 (Sa, 02. Sep 2006) $
* @since 1.1
public interface ReloadingStrategy
* Set the configuration managed by this strategy.
* @param configuration the configuration to monitor
void setConfiguration(FileConfiguration configuration);
* Initialize the strategy.
* Tell if the evaluation of the strategy requires to reload the configuration.
* @return a flag whether a reload should be performed
* Notify the strategy that the file has been reloaded.