* Copyright (c) 2003 The Visigoth Software Society. All rights
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
* are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* 3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if
* any, must include the following acknowledgement:
* "This product includes software developed by the
* Visigoth Software Society (http://www.visigoths.org/)."
* Alternately, this acknowledgement may appear in the software itself,
* if and wherever such third-party acknowledgements normally appear.
* 4. Neither the name "FreeMarker", "Visigoth", nor any of the names of the
* project contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived
* from this software without prior written permission. For written
* permission, please contact [email protected].
* 5. Products derived from this software may not be called "FreeMarker" or "Visigoth"
* nor may "FreeMarker" or "Visigoth" appear in their names
* without prior written permission of the Visigoth Software Society.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES
* OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE VISIGOTH SOFTWARE SOCIETY OR
* ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
* LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF
* USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
* ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY,
* OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT
* OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
* SUCH DAMAGE.
* This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many
* individuals on behalf of the Visigoth Software Society. For more
* information on the Visigoth Software Society, please see
* @version $Id: LoggerFactory.java,v 1.5 2003/01/12 23:40:17 revusky Exp $
* @author Attila Szegedi
public Logger getLogger(String category);