* Bean post-processors for use in ApplicationContexts to simplify AOP usage
* by automatically creating AOP proxies without the need to use a ProxyFactoryBean.
* <p>The various post-processors in this package need only be added to an ApplicationContext
* (typically in an XML bean definition document) to automatically proxy selected beans.
* <p><b>NB</b>: Automatic auto-proxying is not supported for BeanFactory implementations,
* as post-processors beans are only automatically detected in application contexts.
* Post-processors can be explicitly registered on a ConfigurableBeanFactory instead.