* The classes in this package represent RDBMS queries, updates,
* and stored procedures as threadsafe, reusable objects. This approach
* is modelled by JDO, although of course objects returned by queries
* are "disconnected" from the database.
* <p>This higher level of JDBC abstraction depends on the lower-level
* abstraction in the <code>org.springframework.jdbc.core</code> package.
* Exceptions thrown are as in the <code>org.springframework.dao</code> package,
* meaning that code using this package does not need to implement JDBC or
* RDBMS-specific error handling.
* <p>This package and related packages are discussed in Chapter 9 of
* <a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764543857/">Expert One-On-One J2EE Design and Development</a>
* by Rod Johnson (Wrox, 2002).