* Remoting classes for transparent Java-to-Java remoting via HTTP invokers.
* Uses Java serialization just like RMI, but provides the same ease of setup
* as Caucho's HTTP-based Hessian and Burlap protocols.
* <p><b>HTTP invoker is the recommended protocol for Java-to-Java remoting.</b>
* It is more powerful and more extensible than Hessian and Burlap, at the
* expense of being tied to Java. Neverthelesss, it is as easy to set up as
* Hessian and Burlap, which is its main advantage compared to RMI.