* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* Use this interface to automatically
* have the method setRuntimeServices called at initialization.
* Applies to EventHandler and Uberspect implementations.
* @author <a href="mailto:[email protected]@forio.com">Will Glass-Husain</a>
* @version $Id: RuntimeServicesAware.java 685685 2008-08-13 21:43:27Z nbubna $
* @since 1.5
public interface RuntimeServicesAware
* Called automatically when event cartridge is initialized.
* @param rs RuntimeServices object assigned during initialization
public void setRuntimeServices( RuntimeServices rs );