* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* Interface defining a 'getter'. For uses when looking for resolution of
* property references
* @author <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Geir Magnusson Jr.</a>
* @version $Id: VelPropertyGet.java 463298 2006-10-12 16:10:32Z henning $
public interface VelPropertyGet
* invocation method - called when the 'get action' should be
* preformed and a value returned
* @param o
* @return The resulting Object.
* @throws Exception
public Object invoke(Object o) throws Exception;
* specifies if this VelPropertyGet is cacheable and able to be
* reused for this class of object it was returned for
* @return true if can be reused for this class, false if not
public boolean isCacheable();
* returns the method name used to return this 'property'
* @return The method name used to return this 'property'
public String getMethodName();