* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* All Exceptions that can provide additional information about the place
* where the error happened (template name, column and line number) can
* implement this interface and the ParseErrorException will then be able
* to deal with this information.
* @author <a href="[email protected]">Henning P. Schmiedehausen</a>
* @version $Id: ExtendedParseException.java 685685 2008-08-13 21:43:27Z nbubna $
* @since 1.5
public interface ExtendedParseException
* returns the Template name where this exception occured.
* @return The Template name where this exception occured.
* returns the line number where this exception occured.
* @return The line number where this exception occured.
* returns the column number where this exception occured.
* @return The column number where this exception occured.