* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* Abstract class that is used to execute an arbitrary
* method that is in introspected. This is the superclass
* for the PutExecutor and SetPropertyExecutor.
* There really should be a superclass for this and AbstractExecutor (which should
* be refactored to GetExecutor) because they differ only in the execute() method.
* @author <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Jason van Zyl</a>
* @author <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Geir Magnusson Jr.</a>
* @author <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Henning P. Schmiedehausen</a>
* @version $Id: SetExecutor.java 685685 2008-08-13 21:43:27Z nbubna $
* @since 1.5
public abstract class SetExecutor
/** Class logger */
protected Log log = null;
* Method to be executed.
private Method method = null;
* Execute method against context.
* @param o
* @param value
* @return The result of the invocation.
* @throws IllegalAccessException
* @throws InvocationTargetException
public abstract Object execute(Object o, Object value)
throws IllegalAccessException, InvocationTargetException;
* Tell whether the executor is alive by looking
* at the value of the method.
* @return True if the executor is alive.
public boolean isAlive()
return (method != null);
* @return The method to invoke.
public Method getMethod()
* @param method
protected void setMethod(final Method method)
this.method = method;