* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* Interface used to determine which methods are allowed to be executed.
* @author <a href="Will Glass-Husain">[email protected]</a>
* @version $Id: SecureIntrospectorControl.java 685685 2008-08-13 21:43:27Z nbubna $
* @since 1.5
public interface SecureIntrospectorControl
* Determine which methods and classes to prevent from executing.
* @param clazz Class for which method is being called
* @param method method being called. This may be null in the case of a call to iterator, get, or set method
* @return true if method may be called on object
public boolean checkObjectExecutePermission(Class clazz, String method);