* AOP-based solution for declarative transaction demarcation.
* Builds on the AOP infrastructure in org.springframework.aop.framework.
* Any POJO can be transactionally advised with Spring.
* <p>The TransactionFactoryProxyBean can be used to create transactional
* AOP proxies transparently to code that uses them.
* <p>The TransactionInterceptor is the AOP Alliance MethodInterceptor that
* delivers transactional advice, based on the Spring transaction abstraction.
* This allows declarative transaction management in any environment,
* even without JTA if an application uses only a single database.