* Copyright 2007 Kasper B. Graversen
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Provides <tt>CellProcessor</tt> classes for enforcing constraints.
* Note however, that in order for these processors to carry out their constraint logic, they may convert the input
* data. For example, the <tt>Strlen</tt> constraint, given the number 17, converts it to the string <tt>"17"</tt> before doing its length