* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* Event handlers implementing this interface will automatically
* have the method setContext called before each event. This
* allows the event handler to use information in the latest context
* when responding to the event.
* <P>Important Note: Only local event handlers attached to the context
* (as opposed to global event handlers initialized in the velocity.properties
* file) should implement ContextAware. Since global event handlers are
* singletons individual requests will not be able to count on the
* correct context being loaded before a request.
* @author <a href="mailto:wglass@[email protected]">Will Glass-Husain</a>
* @version $Id: ContextAware.java 685685 2008-08-13 21:43:27Z nbubna $
* @since 1.5
public interface ContextAware
* Initialize the EventHandler.
* @param context
public void setContext( Context context );