* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* Interface that marks uberspectors as chainable, meaning that multiple uberspectors can be
* combined in a chain (using the Decorator pattern).
* @version $Id: $
* @since 1.6
public interface ChainableUberspector extends Uberspect
* Specify the decorated Uberspector
* @param inner The decorated uberspector.
public void wrap(Uberspect inner);